Fundation Leducq Network scientists recognised for globally-leading expertise on Blood-Brain Barrier
Expertscape has recently published their ranking on the most globally influential experts on Blood-Brain Barrier (BBB). Five scientists affiliated with the Fundation Leducq Trasatlantic Network of Excellence were listed amongst 40 globally recognised scientists leading in the Blood-Brain Barrier expertise.
- Professor Berislav Zlokovic - University of Southern California
- Professor Joanna Wardlaw - The university of Edinburgh
- Dr Axel Montagne - The University of Edinburgh, previously working with University of Southern California
- Dr Melanie Sweeney - previous Network scientist working with the Universty of Southern California, who has moved onto a new role.
- Dr Abhay Sagare - University of Southern California
The ranking has been published on the Expertscape website.